Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tutorial: How to Make Rings with New CTMH Buttons

Happy Sunday! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Today I have a video tutorial to share with you. I've been making these {super} fun button rings, so I created this video to show you how you can create them, too!

Supplies:
Disclaimer: You may become addicted to making button rings and need one in every color. You may need to dream of people you can give them to because you've made so many ;)

Enjoy!

If you aren't feeling your crafty mojo, visit my Etsy shop to purchase some button rings I've made {I also welcome custom orders}. Be sure to check out the Japan-inspired button jewelry I designed...I'm donating 50% of these sales to the Red Cross!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them Jayma... What size ring blanks are you buying? I see there are 10mm, 16mm and 20mm on the ebay links.
Thanks in advance!
Joy

Jayma Malme said...

Hi Joy,
I have been using the 10mm.