Sunday, April 3, 2011

8 Decorated Card Boxes

I made one of these card boxes for my aunt's birthday last year, and her neighbor saw it and ordered 8 or them to give to her co-workers for Christmas this past year. They live in Florida and love bright colors!
I filled each card box with 5 handmade cards, 2 giant paperclip bookmarks, and 1 pen (not shown). I tried to make a couple of the cards on the masculine side...do you think I succeeded?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful rest of your week.

6 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

These are fabulous! Where did you get the boxes at? What an awesome gift! :)

Jayma Malme said...

The boxes are from Michael's...they were plain white pencil boxes.

Jaime Benavides said...

Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Scrapbook Mama said...

I was gonna ask where you got the boxes! Great idea! I may have to make a trip to Michaels!

Elle The Heiress said...

Oh my goodness I love these! I have some CTMH recipe boxes that I use to put card sets in but these boxes would be nice, too. And probably cheaper, right?

Jayma Malme said...

Much cheaper! I think they're $1.99. Or maybe even 99 cents. Either way, cheaper than the CTMH box (but the CTMH box is much nicer).