Saturday, April 23, 2011

Love... {What's in a Frame} Wedding Edition

Last weekend I attended the wedding of a dear elementary-school friend, Julia, and her new husband, Adam. Their wedding was on the bluffs above the ocean and the colors were very beachy and beautiful...dusty light blue with champagne and brown. It was amazing! For their wedding gift I made them one a Wedding edition of my {What's in a Frame} line of decor. (See all of my baby and other {What's in a Frame} decor HERE.)




The background paper is from Stampin' Up, and I believe it's retired, but the Baja Breeze blue color is perfect. The chipboard letters are from Close to my Heart. I love that they come white, because it was easy to ink them with a sponge, then I stamped one of the Noted Backgrounds stamps in chocolate ink over the letters. (Noted Backgrounds is retired, but Universal Backgrounds is new and I like it even better!).

I sprayed the whole frame with the Spray Pen filled with a few drops of chocolate re-inker, a little water, and some pearl paint for shine. Added a few embellishments, like the pretty mocha pearls, and Voila! A perfect frame for a photo from their wedding.

If you are interested in purchasing a wedding or baby frame like this one, visit my shop HERE.

I'm linking up this week to Skip the Housework.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Featured you today on my blog!

Smiles,
Melanie
Reasons To Skip The Housework
Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party
Link up Your Weekly Parties Here

Crystal said...

Hi, I just found your blog on the internet!! You are very talented. I love your projects. Can't wait to see more. Thanks

www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

Katy said...

WOWZERS, Jayma...this is GORGEOUS! I'll take one in sweet leaf, cocoa and colonial white...lol. All joking aside, I might have to lift this for our "engagement" picture of sorts for the reception!

Jayma Malme said...

Go for it, Katy!