Monday, April 4, 2011

Super Simple Thank You & Congratulations Cards

Here are 2 more cards I created for one of my all-you-can-create card workshops. I wanted to keep them simple...plus these are great designs for using up your scraps!

I used the Grace paper pack from Close to my Heart (retired) for this first card, with the Circle Around and must-have Thank You stamp sets. I embellished with some Mocha opaques.
This next card uses the Topstitch paper, punched into 1" circles. The stamp set is Love Always, one of my favorite sets for wedding and bridal cards.

I'm joining a linky party!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Trisha Morton said...

These are great! Simple is not a bad thing!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Oh I love these!! Thanks so much for linking them up :D