Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Chick Cupcakes

I'm a little later sharing these pictures, but better late than never! I wanted to share the cute cupcakes I made for Easter. I spent a week and a half in San Diego visiting my family and we had Easter at my sister's house. I was in charge of dessert and wanted to make something cute since my sister has little kiddos.

I got an email from Betty Crocker with this recipe a couple of days before Easter. PERFECT! Betty Crocker has Gluten-free yellow cake mix!

Here's the picture from Betty Crocker's website...much better picture than mine.
And here are my chicks. I used peach gummy rings cut into triangles for the beaks and chocolate chips for the eyes. They were deeeeelicious!


These would be great all spring long though...not just for Easter. They were fun and easy to make...and your kids will have fun helping!

Thanks for visiting my little blog today. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Katie P said...

ADORABLE! These are so fun for spring!!