Friday, May 6, 2011

How to Create Scalloped Borders With a Circle Punch

I wanted to share this video from Close to my Heart with you because I think it does a great job of showing you a fun new technique plus the value of the Workshop on the Go Kits...all in under 4 minutes!

I love CTMH's Workshop on the Go Kits...they include everything you need to make 12 cards or 2 2-page layouts, or a mixture of the two. Plus the step-by-step instructions, including cutting diagrams are included. It's a fast, adorable way to get your scrapbooking or cardmaking completed.


I love that CTMH's circle punch is 1-1/4"...I haven't seen that size in stores. It makes the perfect size scallop!

You can view/order any of the 8 Workshops on the Go HERE.
And you can view/order the 1-1/4" circle punch HERE.

Here is a layout and 3 cards you can create with the Mayberry Workshop on the Go, featured in this video.


No comments: