Thursday, May 5, 2011

Making Jewelry

My mom visited me last month and we had some fun picking out jewelry supplies, among other crafty things, at Hobby Lobby. Our creative ambitions got carried away and we never got around to making jewelry, but I later made this fun necklace with the ribbon and pearls we got that day. I've seen this look in stores and online and really like it, so I thought I'd try it myself...and I love how it turned out. I ended up giving a finished one to my mom and she loves it!
I also had these black resin mums that I made into earrings. I don't know that I'd necessarily wear them with this necklace, but I thought I'd share them since they match :)
 

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

LOVE this Jayma!! So elegant! What a perfect mother's day gift! Hope you are well! xoxo