Saturday, May 21, 2011

Save 50% on an Already FABULOUS Deal!

In case you missed it, May is National Scrapbooking Month! To celebrate, Close to my Heart has some great deals for you!

Throughout this month the New Consultant Kit is 50% off. That's right...only $64.50 (+tax/shipping) for what was already an amazing deal...around $300 in product! Who isn't up for a screaming deal these days?! Plus it gets even better! CTMH is throwing in the You & Me Scrapbooking Kit, designed specially for this month, for FREE! That's a $34.95 value! You can also purchase the You & Me Kit for $34.95, or for $15 with a $50 purchase.

Here's a video from Close to my Heart with a peek inside the You & Me Scrapbooking Kit.

I'll let you in on a little secret...you can purchase the Consultant Kit at $64.50 purely for the goodies. If you don't want to be an active Consultant—no problem! If you are anything like me, you'll spend at least that much on craft supplies this month anyway. So, why not treat yourself to the BEST product on the market and get a whole shopping cart full of goodies?! Take advantage now >

Or...If you've been thinking you could use a little extra money to support you habit addiction hobby or treat yourself to a little vacation, now is the perfect time to join the CTMH family! If you have a few friends or family members who scrapbook or make cards, they're sure to fall in love with these products! You'll also receive a discount on your own purchases, or even some free products by hosting your own gatherings!

Or...If you're a power seller and want to make a flexible, fun career of sharing your passion with others, this is a great opportunity to jump-start your business!

So, What's the Deal, You Ask?
Once you purchase this kit you'll also save 22% on anything else you purchase while you remain an active Consultant. You have 1 full quarter to meet your $300 sales minimum...this is usually accomplished in one home gathering. But even if you don't make your sales, you don't get booted from the company—you simply drop to a Junior Consultant and receive 10% off your purchases. If you still do not meet sales after one year, you will no longer be a Consultant. On top of receiving this awesome discount, CTMH is very generous with their compensation plan (free products, trips, etc), is great with recognition, and is truly supportive of your business! Plus, I'm here to help you every step of the way! What do you have to lose?!

When you sign up, you get to create your own kit! Choose 3 of the 6 bundles, as shown in this flyer. Here is just one example of what you could receive at your door in just a few days!
Click here to sign up today!
 
But beware...once you go CTMH, you may not go back! Let me tell you just a few of the reasons why I LOVE Close to my Heart...

Easy Color Matching
Close to my Heart's product line features 60 exclusive colors. When I use Close to my Heart paper, I know which colors are used in the design, and I can choose the cardstock, ink, ribbon, buttons, brads, etc. that match my layout perfectly. I remember doing my sister's wedding scrapbook, and I'd have to dig through my stash to find just the right shade of pink to match the paper I was using. I wasted so much time just trying to match! But with CTMH products, everything coordinates perfectly, which makes your layouts and cards come together just that much easier!   

Coordinating Paper Kits
I love that CTMH's paper comes in kits. Each level 2 kit comes with six 2-sided patterned papers, plus 4 colors of coordinating cardstock. This gives you enough paper for at least 12 layouts!

Clear, Durable Stamps
Close to my Heart's MyAcrylix stamp sets are another huge reason why I LOVE this company. The best part is that they're clear, so you can see exactly where you're stamping and never have to guess your placement. This came in very handy when I random-stamped the background to this graduation card.
The acrylic stamps come on a clear acetate sheet, peel off easily (unlike stamps I've bought at craft stores), and cling right onto the clear acrylic block with ease. You can use them time and time again, and if they start losing their stick, simply wash with mild soap and warm water. POOF! They're just like new again. Plus they store neatly in their envelope, taking up little space—a comodity in my craft room! Plus the stamps are made of very high-quality polymer that will last and last, and hold even the finest details, which the cheaper stamps I've tried definitely do NOT.

I feel so lucky to have found Close to my Heart because I truly feel they have the best products on the market and do an amazing job of staying current and ahead of trends. Becoming a CTMH Consultant was one of the best decisions I ever made. Seriously! I've connected with other Consultants and scrapbookers all over the country, my artwork has vastly improved, I am constantly learning new techniques and tips, and I've burst out of my shell and now talk to people and meet other ladies I wouldn't normally have met! (I used to be super shy!) Plus I've realized the depth of my TRUE passion. 

To learn more about me and Close to my Heart, read my "About Me & CTMH" blog page HERE.

To take advantage of the Consultant Kit at 50% off + FREE You & Me scrapbooking kit, click HERE.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: