Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simple Kraft Card with Miracle + 2 Punches

Here's a super simple card for you. I love when simple cards work out and just look so elegant. Don't you love the Kraft cardstock base?!


I used a strip of paper from the Miracle paper pack for the lace, which was punched from one of my Martha Stewart wide edge punches. I love that it punches both sides so it's not actually just an edge punch. You can see another super simple (yet elegant) card I made with it HERE.

The butterflies are punched with another Martha Stewart punch from a sweet leaf paper in the Magic Moments paper pack (retired *sob*).

The "thank you so much" stamp is from the Thank You stamp set, which is my absolute most-used, most-loved set!! Who ever thought you'd need so many "thank you" stamps? Well trust me, you do ;)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

starfire said...

Oooh! I love this! I think I have that punch around here somewhere...

Tammy said...

Adorable card!