Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father's Day Card Class at Le Provence

If you found my blog from the flyer you received in the neighborhood...WELCOME!

I'm Jayma, and I teach cardmaking and scrapbooking classes. Papercrafting is my passion and I love to show others how you can create beautiful cards and preserve memories faster, simpler, and easier using Close to my Heart products!

You may have seen me around the area with this guy...my only child, Oslo.



Come say hi next time you see us...and I'd love to see you at my card class right here at Le Provence coming up on June 11. For just $5, you'll make one of these adorable BBQ Apron cards for Father's Day. Whose dad wouldn't LOVE this?! Plus I'll show you some fun stamping techniques you won't want to miss!


This card class will be on Saturday, June 11 1:30-4:30pm in the Le Provence Clubhouse.

If you are not able to make the class, you can still purchase the kit, which comes complete with step-by-step instructions and a photo so you can make the card on your own! Use the Paypal button on the right sidebar to purchase the kit...and choose the "pre-inked and stamped" option (unless you already have the supplies to do that yourself). See this post for details.


    If you are not able to make the class but are interested in learning how to make cards or scrapbook, then host a crafty party--at your house, my house, or the clubhouse! Invite your friends and we'll make a simple card and I'll show you some tips and techniques...for FREE! Plus you can earn free products based on your party's sales! Email me at jaymalew [!at] gmail .com.

    Read my post here to learn more about my background and why I love Close to my Heart products. I truly believe they're the best on the market...from the CLEAR stamps to the color-coordinated inks, papers, and embellishments. You'll see how your projects come together so easily!

    Browse around my blog and check out some of my other projects. You may want to "like" my page over on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, too.

    Let me know if I can answer any questions for you!


      Thank you for visiting!