Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Green & Pink Customized {What's in a Frame} for Baby Girl

You know these are my absolute favorite things to make!! I made this customized name frame for a baby shower I attended last weekend. The parents don't have her name picked out yet, so it says "baby" for now, but I'll change it after she's born. Mom and Dad were super excited to open their gift, because they were going to order this from me!

Can you name all the different CTMH paper packs I used?!


I used 4 different paper packs...Twitterpated, Magic Moments, Cherry-O, and Daydream to match the baby's room perfectly.





Don't you just love this bird stamp? It's my absolute favorite right now. The fun swirls, too! They're only available in the Sophia Workshop on the Go kit...and only until July 31! Get yours here.

To see all of my {What's in a Frame} artwork, go here.

Thanks for visiting!

I'm linking up with Heart 2 Heart Challenges' challange from last week: ABC (anything but a card). Check out their blog and play along with the CTMH challenges!

I'm also linking up at:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

Cards Pinochle said...

Plastic Playing Cards

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous frame, Jayma! What a beautiful baby gift. Thanks for joining us at H2H :o)