Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lucky Birthday Card

I made this card at my friend Jen's house when we had a fun crafty day. I wanted to play with my new Lucky paper and also decided to play with her cute Candlelight stamp set...it's one of those sets I've always loved but haven't bought. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Happy Birthday stamp set that's retired, but I like the new Birthday Card Chatter set even better!

This is the card I came up with. I like it, but it's not one of my favorites. I thought I'd share it with you anyway, though. :)

I also used the kraft color-ready borders. I LOVE these borders...they're awesome because they're sticky-back, so they're easy to adhere to your project. And they're also already pre-distressed if you want to use them as the kraft color they come. But I also have some really fun ideas for using these borders, so stay tuned to my blog!

--------

Don't forget that this special You & Me Scrapbooking Kit is still available for just $15! It's a $34.95 value, and there's no minimum purchase! But hurry, because you can only get it until the end of the month!

No comments: