Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Style {What's in a Frame} - Sophia Paper for Baby Girl!

I'm SUPER excited to share my new {What's in a Frame} style with you! I received an inquiry from Lisa who saw this Scripture frame in my Etsy shop and wanted something similar for her baby girl, but with her name on it. What a fun custom project! The outcome was this new frame decor style...


Aren't the colors and paper patterns fun?! The paper is from the yummy Sophia paper kit from Close to my Heart (get yours here!).



Lisa wanted these particular Bible verses (Isaiah 43:18-19) incorporated into her decor because after 2 miscarriages, these are the verses that she prayed over her baby during pregnancy. Isn't that sweet? Knowing a little background about Lisa and Charlotte made it so special to work on this for them.


You can order your own custom-designed {What's in a Frame} decor in my Etsy shop. I have many different styles for baby, friends, wedding and engagement, and more. I can tell you firsthand that if you give one of these frames as a Baby Shower gift, you will be the talk of the crowd!! You can choose any colors to match the baby's room, and even switch out a Bible verse for a photo spot.

I love how perfectly this matches sweet Charlotte's room and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The best part? Lisa absolutely adores it. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to know that someone will enjoy something that my two hands lovingly created for years to come :)

You can see all of my {What's in a Frame} artwork here.
Visit my Etsy shop here.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Jenn Smith Sloane said...

This is totally gorgeous! You did a great job and I am sure that Charlotte will be pleased with it as well as she grows up!

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful!! I love the color combo so much, and you tied the fun whimsical font together with everything and did a super job!

Jayma Malme said...

Thanks so much you guys! I love that whimsical font!

Alyson Mayo said...

Hi Jayma,
I love this post! Could you please send me an email at mrsmayo@ rogers.com? I have some questions for you. You were so helpful last time!!
Thanks! Alyson