Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big News + Reminder: Scrapbook Supply & Stamp Set Deals!

If you don't follow me on twitter or facebook, you probably haven't heard my BIG news! My hubby and I are moving to SEATTLE!!! He will be working for Washington State Athletics in their Seattle office. We could not be more excited...we've wanted to move to the Pacific NW for quite some time...and he is really excited to be working in the Pac-10 12 again! And we're excited to finally be able to settle somewhere for more than just 1 year! We've been bouncing around for the last few years.

Any Cougars fans or alumni out there?! Go Cougs!

So, help me lighten my moving load and check out the CTMH stamp sets, paper kits, and accessories I have for sale! Make me an offer...we move in just 3 weeks!! I will charge actual shipping...the more you buy the more you save!

2 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Hi Jayma -

Congratulations to your hubby! We've been living in the Seattle area (on the Eastside) for the last 11 years and love the PNW. There are so many outdoor activities up here I'm sure you and your husband will enjoy it too!

Hugs and good luck on your move,

Paige

Amy Gehring said...

Good luck with your move! Although we only live 45 miles from the Cougs, I'm a Vandal fan...Sorry! :)