Friday, July 1, 2011

Christmas in July - Tropical Christmas With Copics

Is it too early for Christmas cards yet? I thought I'd get started on a few Christmas cards...you know how fast the time goes as we get closer to the end of the year! I thought this tropical Christmas card would be a good one to start with.

I made this same card for my friend Stephanie last year and forgot to post it. I used the Tropical Christmas stamp set, an oldie but a goodie...and perfect to send to my family in sunny San Diego, CA and my aunt in Florida. I also used A Little Everything for "Have a Happy Christmas." I love this stamp set because it covers just about every holiday or occasion.

I don't use Copic markers much, but I've played with them a few times and am starting to get the hang of them. I used them to color the sun and palm tree in this bright and cheery card.
Happy crafting!

 

4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

What a bright, beautiful card! I love it.

Stephanie said...

I love my card! This was a sunny, cheerful card that came to me during a time I really needed some sunshine. *HUG*

Janelle Janish said...

Love it! I have that stamp set. One of my favs. :)

Trisha Morton said...

Cute idea! Love the bright colors of copics, too!