Friday, July 22, 2011

Great Deals on Stamp Sets & Scrapbook Page Kits!

Hello, crafters!

I disappeared for a while, but I've been taking pictures and listing lots of CTMH stamp sets, paper kits and other goodies for sale!

Since I love all of you so much, I didn't want to clog your Google Reader or inbox with a long post, so I created new PAGES at the top of my blog, one page for each product group.

If you'd like to check out the STAMP SETS I have available click here. (I had a hard time parting with some...there are some good ones!)

If you'd like to see PAPER, click here.

But wait, it's not just paper. I've put KITS together for you. Each kit was created as a 2-page scrapbook layout kit, but would also be great for making cards. You'll get 2 base cardstock pages, 1 coordinating sheet of cardstock, 2 2-sided patterned papers, plus lots of coordinating embellishments! All for just $5!!!

I accept Paypal and will charge actual shipping costs. So the more you buy the more you save :) Email me at jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com if you're interested. I'll try to keep my inventory updated.

Here's a little preview of what you'll find:





So, Stamp sets here. Paper kits here. Happy shopping!

No comments: