Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swap Cards - Thanks a Bunch

I just joined a swap group with 4 other ladies and for our first swap we decided to use one of Mojo Monday's past sketches. I decided to use some paper I got at Paper Source quite a while ago and fell in love with, and coordinating cardstock from there as well.
I stamped the background in 2nd generation Juniper ink with Close to my Heart's Universal Backgrounds stamp set (one of my favorites). I have been so into background stamps lately. The "Thanks a Bunch" stamp is from the Thank You stamp set...another must-have set. I can't tel you how much I go to this stamp set...you can never have too many thank you stamps!


Thanks for stopping by...happy stamping!

6 comments:

Amy said...

These are really cute. I would love to recieve these if I was in a swap. :)

Kristin said...

These are really cute cards. I love that stamp set too.

Trisha Morton said...

Beautiful!

Elle The Heiress said...

So cute! I've been wanting to participate in a card swap but I have no idea when I would have time to do it.

Veronica M said...

The cards are really cute. Maybe when you get settled after your move, you can make a set & put them in your shop ;).

Jayma Malme said...

If that's a request, than absolutely! :)