Friday, July 29, 2011

Wedding Scrapbook Layout - Key to my Heart

I've been hoarding this Key to My Heart paper from Close to my Heart for quite some time! But I have a reason. It has a lot of Sorbet (coral color) in it, which is the color of my cousin's wedding. She married her sweet hubby over 3 years ago, and I already made their wedding scrapbook, but I was so burned out that I didn't want to do my own! Until now. I FINALLY finished scrapbooking their wedding for myself. I'll be sharing the layouts with you over the coming weeks.

I had to include the place cards on the left page because my aunt made them. She's an artist and her medium of choice is watercolor...she made all the place cards! I think they're so beautiful and am so glad I'm a scrapbooker so I can cherish them forever! Luckily for her it was a small destination wedding, but she still had to make 30 of them.

 I especially love how the right page of this layout turned out. Can you spot all the new product I used?!

I can't get enough of these bling buttons! They are SO sparkly and beautiful in person! And those fun chipboard pieces are cool, too. I cut one of the circles in half. Those swirl stamps are also new.

Here's another shot of the big and small bling buttons. I tied waxy flax in the middle, then twirled the ends between my fingers to unravel it and give the frayed look. Check out the new pin clip! Love it! It's holding a stamp from the new "10 Things" stamp set. The whole stamp says "I Do Everyday", but I cut it so that only "I Do" is in my layout.


And here's another little peek at new product. More fun pins! They come packaged with the bling buttons in the new "Bling Assortment." All these goodies will be available Aug. 1! Just a few more days!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Trisha Morton said...

It was definitely worth the wait! I love all the new products you incorporated!