Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's All the Cricut Hype About?

**FREE shipping on the must-have Art Philosophy Cricut Collection!**
I'm paying your shipping on all new CTMH orders over $99, which includes this awesome cartridge. You can also qualify for the current Stamp of the Month for just $5 more! (I'll cover half the shipping cost on orders to Alaska/Hawaii.) Contact me to order and to find our all the current specials at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com.

Have you heard all the talk about the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge? The collection is available only through Close to my Heart! Keep reading to see why you NEED this cartridge and how you can get it for 50% off! 

Have you looked through the new Spring Summer Idea Book? There are lots of must-have new products! You can browse here.

Close to my Heart thinks of everything, I'll tell ya! The new Art Philosophy cartridge includes tons of shapes, a font, 3D flowers and boxes, and more! But that's not even the coolest part...there are coordinating stamps to go with the Cricut shapes! And three of those stamp sets come WITH the Cricut cartridge!


Check out all you'll get in your Cricut Art Philosophy Collection:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Font, Shapes, and 3D items)
3 – Coordinating My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets
3 – Coordinating 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements Sheets (Tags, Mixed Shapes, Banners)


In addition to the 3 stamp sets that come in the collection, there are numerous sets in the Idea book that match up with the Cricut shapes. And they're easy to spot as you look through the catalog...you'll find a red line around the stamp if it coordinates. Then once you receive the stamp set, you'll find a size, in inches, printed right onto the stamp's carrier sheet. This size represents what you need to set your Cricut at in order to match the size of the stamp perfectly! Brilliant, right?!


Here's a picture I took at the CTMH Convention in July, when Art Philosophy was unveiled. This was a class taught on the new Cricut cartridge by Chris Hill at Extravaganza. Each of the boards on the bottom of her display represent what just ONE button on the Art Philosophy keypad can do! How cool is that?! It's so versatile!


Let me tell you a secret. I owned my original Cricut for 3 years and the only cartridge I had was the George cartridge that it came with. I never found another cartridge versatile enough for me to justify spending $40-$80 on it. But I am ECSTATIC about Art Philosophy! It has over 700 images...popular, trendy, and timeless images. Doilies, stars, hearts, brackets, flourishes, tags, banners, alphabet, scallops, circles, ovals...I could go on and on.

On top of the images you'll get 6 different 3D flowers. The Cricut cuts out the spiral shape, and you just roll them up. And you'll also find a bunch of 3D boxes...a fry box, various gift boxes and handled bags, a pillow box, and more! And since you'll cut them on your Cricut, you can make them any size you need! You'll have so much fun playing with it all...I've been having a blast!

(click for larger view)

The new Art Philosophy Cricut Collection is priced at just $99. Now, I know that seems like a lot for a Cricut cartridge. But you get more than just the cartridge. You also get 3 D-size stamp sets, which are a $53.85 value on their own. And you get 3 Dimensional Elements chipboard sheets, which are valued at $14.85. So it's really like only paying $30.30 for the cartridge! But not just any cartridge, the best, most complete cartridge I've seen on the market!

If you're still not convinced, here's a little video that Close to my Heart put together to show off some of the cool things the new Art Philosophy cartridge can do.








Now that you see how awesome it is, you NEED one, right?! If you order your own Art Philosophy Collection you can also get the Stamp of the Month for just $5!

Wanna get Art Philosophy for 50% off? Host a party, and if your sales reach $250, you can not only choose the Art Philosophy collection at half off, but you'll also get $40 in free products of your choice! (Choose from stamps, paper, and inks.) If you live in the Puget Sound area, I can come to your house for a party, or you can host an online party.

Your own order can get you free goodies, too! A $150 order gets an extra $25 in free products! If you are planning to place a $150+ yourself let me know...I can set up the catalog party for you so you still get the rewards! Or if you're planning to spend $250 for yourself (you know how easy it is to do that), you'd get $40 in free products plus any item (Art Philosophy included) at 50% off.

If you have questions, email me at jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com or find me on twitter or facebook

How to Order Art Philosophy

To order the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, email me at jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com or order online here. You can browse the new Spring/Summer Idea Book here.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Can I tell you I am the same way. I have also had my Cricut forever and hardly ever use it but with this new cartridge I find myself using it all the time. I love it.