Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2's Bingo Challenge: Practical Scrappers Anniversary Week Day 2

I'm back with another Practical Scrappers anniversary week challenge. Today is a Challenge Me Tuesday, and last week's challenge (for today's feature) was to use the Bingo grid on Practical Scrappers' blog and create a project that uses 2 of each item in a row.

For my layout, I chose to form my Bingo diagonally: 2 ribbons (red pleated and black in knots), 2 stamps (swirl and heart random-stamped in the background), and 2 patterned papers (zebra and off-whiteish w/ swirls). Plus I did a 2-page layout to boot!

This layout uses the brand spankin' new paper, Roxie, from CTMH's Idea Book that released yesterday. Don't you love that zebra print?! I can't get enough of it. CTMH's new paper is now cardstock weight, love it. You can check out the new Idea book here. To read all about the NEW Cricut cartridge that coordinates with stamps, see my post here.

Now head on over to Practical Scrappers to see the other designers' projects and to see this week's challenge!

-----

Don't forget I still have stamp sets and other crafty goodness for sale at huge discount prices! Email me if you're interested: jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments: