Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Buds" Roxie Layout - Practical Scrappers Anniversary Week Day 3

Today is Day 3 of Practical Scrappers' 2nd Anniversary week, and it's all about 2-page layouts. Today I'm sharing one of my favorite recent layouts featuring the new Roxie paper from Close to my Heart. (Can you tell I love this paper? I featured it yesterday, too!)


This is one of the layouts we were given to create at our Make-n-Take time at CTMH Convention last month. I had to leave Convention early because my hubby got appendicitis, but I later finished the layout (with a few changes to make it my own) and just love it! 

You can order the fabulous new Roxie paper pack here and see the gorgeous new Autumn/Winter Idea Book here. Including the NEW Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! To see lots more info on the Art Philosophy collection and see the special freebies for August, see my post here.

---

Don't forget about my moving sale! Lots of great stamp sets and accessories and huge discounts!




Check it all out here!

No comments: