Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Decorating Cookies

I have always loved this Daydream paper...so sad it's retired. Although, I think I got my used out of it and still have quite a bit left. It was perfect for my niece when she was a baby because the colors went with her room perfectly. But now that she's 3 is growing out of the baby stuff :)

These pictures were from Easter. My niece helped me make sugar cookies, then she had a blast decorating them with grandma and grampa (my parents). Little Connor tried to help, too.


Here's a good look at some of one of my favorite buttons! I love love LOVE Close to my Heart's buttons...can't emphasize enough how much you need them :) I stamped the title in the Friendship Alphabet...and it took way too long to cut out. haha! Oh, the things we do for our scrapbook pages!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Adorable layout! Love cookie decorating!