Thursday, August 4, 2011

How to Make a Statement Necklace: Video Tutorial

When I attended Close to my Heart's Convention last month, I made a Statement Necklace for my rockstar downline Mandy and myself. I've had several people ask how I made the necklaces, so I created a video to show you!

This is the only picture I got of me wearing my Statement Necklace. I'm here with Mandy and Stephanie, my fabulous roomies.


And here's an adorable picture of Mandy rockin' her necklace with fancyMelissa.

This is the only picture I got of Mandy's necklace before I gave it to her...

And here's my necklace with the one I'm going to show you how to make!


Without further adieu, here's my tutorial. I tried to make it shorter so you wouldn't get bored, but I did miraculously get it from 39 minutes to just under 15. I hope you enjoy it!




If you create your own I'd love to see it! Post it on my Facebook page!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: