Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mom & Dad {What's in a Frame}

Here are a couple more of my {What's in a Frame} projects from whirlwind days in June. I had so many more orders in June for some reason...I was a creating machine!

I made these two frames for my hubby's mom and dad for Father's Day and her birthday. I made these a little smaller than I normally do, at 5"x7". I've gotta say, it's a little too small to do much with, but they recently had to move into a temporary condo and don't have much space. So I thought a couple small frames for their nightstands would be nice.

This style is similar to the one I made for Dan's dad...trying to keep it manly :)

This isn't a great photo...but shows some of the dimension in the chipboard. I had to overlap to fit everything. I love the quote: "Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad."

As usual, the girly frame is more fun :) I used the Magnifique paper from CTMH to tie in with the shirts, plus my mother-in-law loves blues. I love the quote on this one too: "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever."

If you can do a bigger size, I highly recommend an 8x10 frame, like I normally do!

If you'd like to order a custom-made {What's in a Frame}, visit my etsy shop or email me at jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks for visiting, have a crafty day!

No comments: