Monday, August 22, 2011

Two cards, one sketch

A couple of weeks ago I shared my swap cards with you. I liked the sketch from Mojo Monday so much that I decided to make a couple more cards using it. These cards also fit Practical Scrappers' feature today: use die-cuts.

This first card uses some leftover paper from the You and Me kit. I had quite a bit left over because when I made my layouts I didn't use the patterned paper as a base page...I cut off any decent amount that would just be covered up so that I could make some cards! (I haven't shared my layouts yet because they don't have pics yet...I'll work on that after I move.)



The second card is very similar to my swap card...I just changed to cardstock color. You can see the swap cards here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both wonderful cards Jayma!

Trisha Morton said...

Very different but very cute results! Thanks for the inspiration!