Friday, August 5, 2011

"Twos" Practical Scrappers Blog Hop + Blog Candy!!!

Thanks for joining us for the Practical Scrappers Blog Hop! If you'd like to start from the beginning, visit Practical Scrappers' website. This week we've been celebrating out 2nd anniversary, so I'm sharing a layout featuring 2 photos.

I've got a prize to give one of you! To be entered to win, all you have to do is leave a comment letting me know you were here, and be sure to follow my blog and Practical Scrappers' blog! I'll choose a winner from Random.org on Monday. Here's what you could win...
 Handmade card, handmade button ring, handmade resin flower ring and matching earrings, tin to alter as you please, lots of CTMH felt shapes, and a CTMH mini fall acrylic stamp set. Good luck!

And here's my TWO-photo layout. These photos are of my sister and her husband with my nephew at his first birthday party...
I mixed a couple CTMH paper packs...the blue polka dot is from Magic Moments and the orange polka dot is from Olivia. I added Lagoon, Sunset, Indian Corn Blue, and Outdoor Denim cardstock.
 The pennant chipboard is from Maya Road, the star from CTMH, and the twine is from The Twinery. I punched the circles using my 1-1/4" circle punch. All the sparkles are also from CTMH. Love how all their products coordinate! The alphabet stamp is from Felicity, offered in a previous special.


 
Hop on over to Claude next! If you get lost along the hop, here are all the participants. We have a great group of designers, I know you'll enjoy checking out their blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Jayma - You Are Here

P.S. I still have Stamp Sets, Paper Kits and Accessories for sale! See if you can help me clear out some of my stash before moving :)
 
 
 
 
 

Check out everything that's for sale here. Email me at jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com to make me an offer!

24 comments:

Pias Doodling said...

Love your layout!! You now have another follower! Hugs Pia

Marie said...

Im a PS and your new follower!! I love your LO and color choices!! Thanks for the chance to win!

EthansImprints.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Btw, I'm from Seattle as well! Hope your move goes smoothly and you arrive while the weather is gorgeous! There are lots of rainy days, but those days are perfect for crafting!!!

Carolina said...

Great LO! The pics are sweet, and I love your colour choice!

Jessica said...

I'm a new follower and a follower of Practical Scrappers! I am 9 weeks from having my first baby and I LOVE the look of the star inked with twine tied around it. I'm definitely scraplifting that idea!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful page! Like the banner and dots!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

What a sweet layout and the pictures are so cute. Great job.

Kylie said...

Great layout! I think I might have to get me some of that CTMH felt too ;-)

Carol Labuski said...

love the layout, Jayma! It certainly is freakin' awesome!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Great LO Jayma!! Hope you clear out that stash beforee you move too--I'm getting some of mine ready for a yard sale :0
hugs,
Kerri

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a cute LO! I'm a follower now!

Amber Hall said...

Hi Jayma! Love your stuff, I am a big fan. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing. Amber

Ann said...

Congrats on 2 years for PS! Your layout is very sweet - great banner.

dlwidder said...

Lovely lo! I especially like your banner! TFS!

Mara... said...

I love your layout! The banner is great and I love the stars and circles. I'm a new follower!

kimberly said...

hi Jayma... thanks for sharing. I am glad i am doing the blog hop and getting to know the design team.
i am now following your blog :)

Kathy said...

Cute layout, and thanks for the chance to win some goodies! I already follow Practical Scrapper, and I am now a follower of yours as well. Happy 2nd birthday!

Kray said...

I love this layout and the colors! Very cute!

I am a follower of all the blogs

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a sweet layout! I am a follower of both! TFS!..:)

Patricia said...

I am a new follower to both you and PS. Thanks for sharing your layout- I love the colors and all those circles. Thanks for the chance!

KellyG said...

Love your layout and all the details! I am a follower!

Cozy Crop House said...

I am a follower...love your layout and your tutorials. Thanks for the chance to win!

Jennifer said...

I am a follower of you and PS! Great layout -- awesome colors!

Scrappin Simply with Shannon said...

Like always, amazing Jayma! I started following PS after seeing you talk about them- and have been following you for awhile! I'm in Canada so not sure if I can win but I enjoy posts from both places all the same! Thanks for sharing!