Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Ugly" Paper Challenge with You and Me Kit

"Ugly" is often subjective. So when I say that I used this paper from CTMH's You and Me kit in an "ugly paper" challenge, I hope you're not offended! But I just really don't like this color combo for some reason, and I especially didn't like the paper with the square pattern, shown in the small strip of paper in the bottom right of my card.

That being said, I do kinda like how the card turned out. I think the pop of tulip helps brighten it up a bit. I do, however, REALLY like the notepad paper from the kit, shown in the right of the card.

I played with the "Hope for Japan" stamp set for the first time. I like the focal image of the card. The sentiment is from the Sophia Workshop on the Go stamp set...definitely one of my favorites! Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ha...don't we all have that paper we think is ugly. I might have to give this a go.

Mara... said...

I love the layering and the hearts!! It's a great card!