Saturday, August 13, 2011

{What's in a Frame} x2: Anniversary and Dad

I'm finally sharing all the {What's in a Frame} decor I created back in June! I have quite a few to share with you over the coming weeks.

These first frames were ordered by my hubby's co-worker Dan for his parents' 35th anniversary and Father's Day.

I had so much fun making this Anniversary "love" frame...I really liked his idea to incorporate a newlywed photo next to a recent photo! He said his mom loves any color blue, as well as yellows, purples, and pinks. So I took the royal blue color queue from her dress and ran with it. I love how it turned out!

The best part? She absolutely LOVES it! It always makes me so happy to hear the recipients' reactions to something I put my heart into :)

This next frame was a little tricky to make masculine for Dan's dad for Father's Day. His dad is a pastor so I incorporated a Bible verse. The photo was taken in Oregon State's gym, where Dan used to work. I incorporated OSU's colors, black and orange, trying to keep it from being too Halloween-ish. The circles kinda look like basketballs, don't you think?

If you'd like a custom {What's in a Frame} for yourself or to give as a gift, visit my Etsy shop for more information or contact me at jaymalew[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: