Sunday, August 7, 2011

Workshop on the Go with a Twist

I love CTMH's Workshop on the Go kits! What I love about them is they come with a full paper pack, stamp set and accessories, plus a full-color, step-by-step guide so you can easily complete they layout yourself. The guide even includes a cutting diagram for each piece of paper you use, so there's no guesswork. You can pre-cut all your paper, then simply assemble and embellish.

I like to "go against the flow," as they say. I usually make the pre-designed layouts my own in some way...whether it is to change the orientation of the photos to fit my photos, or use a different stamp set that works with my photos better, or embellish a little differently. And these layouts always lend themselves to easily be changed to fit my needs. Or you can simply follow them as is!

So here is the layout I completed with the Mayberry Workshop on the Go...

I added some chipboard flowers because I wasn't keen on the fruit stamps that came with the kit for these particular pictures.


Since the new Idea Book is out, there are NEW Workshop on the Go kits for you to choose from! Each kit contains supplies to create the two-page layout featured in the workshop guide. Then use your remaining materials and online tips to create an additional layout and a bonus project, shown in the guide. Some of the bonus projects require additional items not included in the workshop kit, but the items needed will be listed for you when you go to order your kits.

Check out the fabulous new lineup...




(versatile for so much more than Halloween!)

Roxie (my favorite)




You can see more information on each of the kits and order any of the new WOTG kits, plus the kits from the last Idea Book, here.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: