Monday, August 15, 2011

Yosemite Layouts

One of the things I loved about living in Fresno is that we were pretty centrally located to some cool places. Yosemite is one of those places...it was just a little over an hour away.

When my good friend Melissa came to visit we went to Yosemite because she had never been. (I had never been before moving to Fresno.) It was late April and there was still lots of snow on the ground! We chose an easy hike and had a wonderful day.


I used the Back Country paper from CTMH (retired), which is always good for outdoorsy stuff. The Treetops stamp set was perfect to line the bottom of my page.


Thanks for stopping by...happy crafting!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful layouts! Don't you just love Yosemite...simply breathtaking!

Trisha Morton said...

Love the Chipboard and button accents on these! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

My blog:
rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net