Monday, September 19, 2011

Believe Poinsettia Card With Cricut Art Philosophy

I liked my layered poinsettia from the other day so much that I made another one! I feel like a one-trick pony with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge right now, but don't worry, I have more tricks up my sleeve :)

I also really like the Moxy Fab vertical sketch from Aug 25 so I used it as inspiration for this card. If you haven't checked out Moxy Fab World...you should. They have some fun sketches. This is my first time participating.

Again, I used the Flower7 to create the poinsettia, cut at 3" down to 1.5", in 1/2" increments. I used Holiday Red cardstock and inked the edges in Holiday Red ink. The pennants are Banner4 and Banner5 cut at 1.5".

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

roxybonds said...

I may have to lift this for my card workshop :)

Marie said...

Beautiful poinsettia indeed! Great card.

Cath said...

Hey Jayma! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)