Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feathery Fun Santa Bags

My talented friend and CTMH downline, Mandy, has whipped up something I just HAD to share with you! (With her permission, of course!) She made this little bag with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and embellished it to look like Santa! The buckle was also cut with the AP cartridge. Isn't the feather boa a fun touch?!

It's the perfect size to stash a gift card or a handful of candy. I bet your co-workers would be stoked to find this on their desk at Christmas time!

Well if you like these little bags as much as I do, you're in luck! She's had so much feedback that she decided to sell them in sets of 5...you can buy them PRE-MADE or as a KIT! And they're priced very reasonably. Check out her boutique to snag a set for yourself. While you're there, check out her blog too...she's so stinkin' talented and has been going to town on projects using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

If you'd like to make these bags yourself, you can order the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection from me, and I promise you will not be disappointed! It's definitely a must-have cartridge, plus you'll also receive stamps and chipboard pieces that coordinate with the Cricut shapes! How cool is that?!

Read lots more about the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection in my post HERE. To see a fun Christmas card I've made with the cartridge, go HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: