Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Stamp Sets & Paper Kits for Sale

As you may know, I recently moved. This means I went through a lot of my craft stash before moving. It also means I went through it AGAIN as I settled into my new craft room.

What this means for YOU

This means GREAT deals for you! I have lots of stamp sets, paper kits, and accessories for sale at discounted prices!

Stamp Sets
I have a picture of EVERY stamp set for sale on a special blog page HERE. (I didn't want to clog your Google Reader with a ton of pictures.) I have stamp sets ranging from A size to E size, prices $5 to $20. There's something for everyone! I will just charge actual shipping costs. Here are a few examples...
 
 

Paper Kits
I also have lots of paper for sale for just $5! I've divided the paper kits 2 ways:
  • Two-Page Scrapbook Kit: Comes with 3 sheets of cardstock, 2 coordinating pieces of 2-sided CTMH patterned paper, and coordinating embellishments. This is enough to make a complete 2-page layout and even have some left over for a couple of cards! Not a scrapbooker? No problem...you can easily use this kit for all cards!
  • CTMH Level 2 (almost) Half-Packs: These kits include (6) 2-sided patterned papers + 3 sheets of coordinating cardstock.
Here are a few examples of paper kits for sale...
 
 
 


So head on over to check out the stamp sets and paper kits I have for sale! I also have accessories for sale, such as glitter rub-ons, MyCreations alterable items, card kits, and more HERE.

Send me an email if you're interested. Want lots? Make me an offer. jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments: