Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cricut Machine and New Cricut Tool Kit for Sale

I am SO excited, I ordered a new AQUA Cricut Expression machine!! It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow...can't wait! Isn't it cute?!
 
This means that my original Cricut is for sale, and for a great deal...I'm only asking $50, and it's VERY gently used! I am including 2 new mats with it, but it does not include a cartridge. (You will want to head over to my Close to my Heart site and order the Art Philosophy Collection, though.) I also have a brand-new still-in-the-package Cricut tool kit that I'm asking $15. (That's cheaper than Amazon!)

If you're interested email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com. I also have lots more craft goodies for sale HERE. If you would like more than one item, make me an offer :)


Some of the other items for sale include a CTMH MyAcrylix stamp set organizer, lots of stamp sets, paper kits, rub-ons, and more. Check it all out >
 



Check out all the Stamp Sets, Paper Kits, and Tools/Accesories!

Also, if you spend just $50 in supplies from my CTMH website in October, you can buy this adorable stamp of the month, Holiday Magic, for just $5!
Shop now >

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Trisha Morton said...

I wish they came in colors when I got mine! =( Stop by my blog, I left you something there!