Thursday, October 27, 2011

How to Use the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Creative Features

I've had a number of people ask me what all the shapes are on CTMH's new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. There are 700 of them, can you believe that?! This cartridge is so much more value than any other cartridge I've seen on the market. I've posted a series of photos below to show you every shape on the cartridge!

If you are familiar with Cricut cartridges, you know there are the basic/base shapes (what you see on the keypad itself), as well as up to 6 additional creative features. In this case: Font, Font Layer, Tag, Card, Layer, and Decorative Layer. By pressing a combination of these buttons and sometimes the "shift" key, you get a variety of shapes to choose from, at any size you want! (See below for a quick tutorial.)

Here are all the different shapes on the Art Philosophy cartridge!

(Click any image to view larger.)







Now you may be wondering, "How do I get all these shapes from one keypad?" Let's use this cute little bag as an example.

Refer to the "Font Layer" keypad above. All images in gray mean that you need to press "shift" to access them. To cut this bag, you're going to press Shift + Font Layer + 3rd white button from left on top. I wanted the bag as big as I could get it, so I also pressed the "Fit to Page" button on my Cricut Expression machine. Then press CUT.


I hope you better understand the creative features of the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me!

If you are ready to purchase your Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, CLICK HERE!

Happy Cricuting!

No comments: