Monday, October 31, 2011

My Mom's Fall Cards with CTMH Olivia

My parents visited me in Seattle last week and my mom and I had a crafty day, of course! She loves to make cards but doesn't craft often at home. So when we get together we always make a point to have some crafty time! She is, after all, who I get my crafty gene from :)

These are the 3 fall cards she made while she was here, using the CTMH Olivia paper pack from last year, plus the stamp set that came in the Olivia Workshop on the Go and the Thank You stamp set (my most-used!). I'm definitely my mother's daughter...we both love bling! She used some shiny Making Memories ribbon I recently picked up at Paper Zone.
  

 

And she even decorated the inside of each card.

Thanks for visiting! If you leave a comment I'll send it to my mom...she LOVES hearing about her cards :)

Be sure to visit my blog beginning tomorrow and throughout November for the beginning of my series on...

I'm going to be sharing lots of budget-friendly Christmas cards as well as tricks of the trade to make your crafting supplies go farther. See you then!

Follow Jayma on Twitter: @jaymalew
"Like" my Facebook page

No comments: