Sunday, October 30, 2011

Typeset Card with CTMH Art Philosophy + Crafting on a Budget Series

I made this card for a sweet crafter friend who lives many miles away, but I've stayed in contact with via Facebook. (Hi, Becky!) Don't you just love technology?!

I used a kraft base with strips of paper from CTMH's new Typeset paper pack. The bracket shape was cut on my Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge, at 2-1/4" and 2-1/2". The stamp is from A Little Thanks.


Becky loves to scrapbook, has a Cricut, and wants to get back into stamping, so I've been talking to her about Close to my Heart. But as we addicts hobbyists know, it can be expensive to build your collection. This got me thinking...I have lots of money-saving ideas for crafting. I should do a series on it. So, stay tuned beginning November 1 for my blog series on...


Since Christmas will be here before you know it I'll be focusing on Christmas and holiday cardmaking and projects. I'll be sharing budget-friendly, yet spectacular cards, ornaments, decor, scrapbook pages and more. Plus I'll be including lots of tutorials to show you how you can recreate the projects at home!

I'll be using stamps for a lot of projects for a couple of reasons...
  1. I love stamping.
  2. Stamping is very cost-effective because stamp sets are an investment that keep on giving! (i.e. budget-friendly!)
So be sure to join us throughout the month of November so you can craft the Christmas season away...on a budget!

Follow Jayma on Twitter: @jaymalew
"Like" my Facebook page

No comments: