Hi, Friends!After the fantastic feedback I received about my Bible-Page Wedding Bouquets, I was trying to think up something similar that everyone could enjoy, not only brides-to-be. With Christmas just around the corner, I decided to make the bouquet into a Christmas ornament. It's a smaller size which means a little less assembly time, and I've swapped out stems for a ribbon loop. Plus, the Bible pages make it most appropriate for the season. :)
If you have a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge, you can easily make this on your own. And it's very budget-friendly! Watch my video in this post for a tutorial on creating a bouquet. Simply omit the "stems" and attach a ribbon loop with a pin and glue. Keep reading for the list of supplies.
If you don't have a Cricut—or pretty Bible paper—you can still make this ornament! I've put together Ornament Kits for you to purchase! And they come with step-by-step instructions. For only $5 you'll get the flowers cut from Bible pages plus a pin/ribbon—that saves you the cost of buying/finding a vintage book and/or purchasing a Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge (although I recommend investing in them!) Scroll down to find out how to purchase.
If you'd like me to do the work for you, you can purchase the fully-assembled ornament in my Etsy shop. SOLD OUT!
The Ornament Kit includes:
- Ribbon for loop
- Pin to secure ribbon loop
- 40 Bible-page Cricut-cut flower spirals (you may have extras)
- A step-by-step written tutorial with photos on how to put it together (PDF emailed)
- 2-1/2" foam ball
- Hot glue
- Piercing tool (recommended) or long skinny item to wrap flowers on
- Pearl-tip pins (optional, you can use hot glue instead)
- Glitter gel (optional)
***I will email the instructions in a PDF file to the email you provide through Paypal.
Be prepared to spend a good amount of time rolling flowers, but it's worth it in the end! And it won't take as long as doing a whole bouquet! You can roll flowers while you watch TV, like I do :)
- Cricut (any version)
- Art Philosophy Collection (Cricut cartridge)
- Bible or other book with pretty pages
- 2-1/2" Foam ball
- Piercing Tool or long skinny item to wrap flowers on
- Hot glue
- Pearl-tip pins (optional)
- Refer to this video (scroll to bottom) for instructions
More info on Art Philosophy >
Purchase Art Philosophy >
Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for visiting!
Reasons to Skip the Housework