Friday, December 16, 2011

Free Shipping on CTMH Today only!

If you have a crafty gal on your gift list this year, or want to pick out something special for yourself, why not give them the BEST stamping and scrapbooking products on the market?! The exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut collection is the #1 must-have item!

I love that Close to my Heart is innovative...their clear MyAcrylix stamps are top quality, trendy, and easy to stamp exactly where you want. And the exclusive color palette makes it easy to match inks, embellishments, and paper perfectly!  Here are more reasons why I love them so much >
 
Through today only: FREE SHIPPING on your Close to my Heart order! (Min. $40, US only.) You must order through me, not my website, so that I can pay your shipping.

Email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com to order or if you have any questions whatsoever. View the catalog >

But hurry, this Free Shipping offer ends at midnight PST tonight (12/16/11)! It's only through me!

1 comment:

laurenbackus said...

Maybe even the calendar and calendar stock. Have them accomplish some of the journaling pieces and add to those you and added ancestors assembly will contribute.

scrapbook album