Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Fire Truck {What's in a Frame} Nursery Decor + SNOW

I have another Fire Truck {What's in a Frame} baby name decor to share with you. This is almost exactly the same as the one I shared here, only a different name. Fire truck nurseries must be popular!

I don't think I will ever get tired of making these...they're so fun! If you'd like one to match your little one's nursery or to give as a gift, you can find the details in my Etsy shop.


This morning we woke up to snow! Granted, it was a very light dusting, but it's really exciting for me because this is the first winter we've live somewhere that gets snow. And this girl LOVES snow! :) We're supposed to get a little more today and tomorrow...yay!

Have a wonderful rest of your long weekend! Come back tomorrow because I'm participating in a Valentine's blog hop that goes on all week long. It's sure to get your Valentine's crafting mojo going!

No comments: