Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Feast Scrapbook Layout

I got a Christmas layout done! But I'm not really that on top of my scrapbooking...this is from Christmas 2009! I'm not as behind on all of my photos, but I tend to take so many pictures at Christmas that I get overwhelmed and put off scrapbooking them. This year I hardly took any pictures so I won't have that problem! I'm working on simplifying.

You've seen this Bible paper before. I used pages from the Christmas story in Luke for this page...I love it! (And as a reminder, I use Bible I got at a used book store for crafting purposes...I don't tear up my own Bibles!) I used the Holiday Trinkets stamp set (retired) for the ornaments and added some silver glitz glitter gel. Love me some bling!

I used the October stamp of the Month from CTMH, called Holiday Magic for the pennants. (My first time using this set.) They're actually Christmas trees. I added some licorice opaques between the banners. The title is stamped with the Friendship Alphabet and there are little snowflakes stamped in 2nd generation in the background.

I'm entering this layout at Heart 2 Heart Challenges...to use a stamp set you haven't used yet.

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is really cute. I hear you on the Christmas photo's I love taking them and then I am like mmm now what. LOL I have gotten better but we will see what happens this Christmas. I feel like I took less photo's too.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Really great layout! Bold and beautiful.