Friday, January 13, 2012

Fire Engine {What's in a Frame} Nursery decor for Baby Boy

I have another fun little boy's {What's in a Frame} to share with you today! This one was to match the Nojo Engine 27 bedding...how cute is this?!
 

I had a lot of fun with this frame. I found some reflective firefighter-themed stickers from Me & My Big Ideas to match the theme, then used patterned papers and cardstock from CTMH to match the bedding. I especially love that little dalmatian. I used to have a thing for dalmatians when I was younger...I had a whole collection!

It's hard to tell, but the fire truck has a shiny reflective coating on it that looks cool in person.

I wanted to recreate the "engine 27" from the bedding, so I achieved the look by 2nd-generation stamping the "27" (Extreme Caps stamp set) in chocolate ink and stamping "engine" over it in cranberry ink. The stamp set I used for "engine" is A Typeface...you may remember it from a CTMH special a few months back. Well, you'll be happy to know that it's coming back in the new Spring/Summer catalog, for only $6.95! It's a great all-purpose stamp set to have on hand.


The only patterned paper I used are the blue pieces! They're from the back sides in the Twitterpated and Cherry-O paper packs. The red and brown pieces are cardstock that I stamped to create my own patterns. The cranberry pieces are stamped with the Noted Backgrounds stamp set (retired) and the chocolate pieces with Hit the Spot (also retired) from CTMH. I LOVE background stamps...they have so many uses. You can still get the Universal Backgrounds stamp set, another one of my favorites.

Available for Purchase!
This nursery decor is available in my Etsy shop and can be personalized for your baby or to give as a gift. Lots of other styles and themes available, or I can match your theme. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I love this one it is soooo sooo sooo cute!