Monday, January 23, 2012

Stella Thank You Card - Peek at New CTMH Goodies!

I just can't get enough of this new Stella paper from Close to my Heart. I adore the colors. In fact, someday if I have a baby girl this just might be my inspiration for her nursery. You'll see the paper soon in the brand new Idea Book, which you can find HERE on Feb. 1!

I used another new item, the Just for You stamp set. That gorgeous flower pairs perfectly with the Stella paper. And the flower matches with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, so you can cut them out in a jiffy! This is definitely one of my new favorite stamp sets. The flourish is from a set that came out in the fall called Love Life, which is another favorite of mine!


To give the flower some dimension, I curled the petals up with my piercing tool. I first wrapped just the edge up on the skinny metal part, then wrapped the whole petal around the wider wooden part. Then I put the cocoa flower center on foam to give it more dimension.


My inspiration came from Mary's card here, which was inspired by a Mojo Monday sketch.

I made several of these cards to send with the new Idea Book to some of my customers, and added a few different embellishments to the centers of the flowers. You, too, can get an Idea Book in the mail for free if you spend $40 or more with me! Or you can view it online HERE beginning Feb. 1.

Would you like to receive a whole slew of the brand new CTMH goodies at a fraction of the cost? Sign up to be a Close to my Heart Consultant! You'll receive a giant box of new product, including Stella and the Just for You stamp set, plus TONS more for just $99 (almost $300 value). If I could sign up all over again, I sure would! See more details about becoming a Consultant, for business or pleasure, HERE.
Happy creating!

No comments: