Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Button Heart {What's in a Frame} for Our Valentine's Blog Hop

Happy Monday, and welcome to the “Love Me Do” Valentine’s Blog Hop!  This week, January 16th-20th, we have a group of 5 talented designers sharing projects with you on their blogs to get you prepared for the upcoming season of love! We hope to inspire you to create something fun! We'd love to see your work, so leave a comment on the blogs as you go through.

On January 24th we'll be giving away a collection of goodies from the group to one lucky participant.  The giveaway will be hosted through filling out a Google Docs form on Live.Teach.Create on January 20th, asking various questions about the posts throughout the week.  All those who enter with the correct answers will have a chance to win!

And now here's my first project of the week...


I used mostly Close to my Heart red buttons (love the detail in all CTMH's buttons) to form the heart. I first cut a heart from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge in Cranberry as my base and layered the buttons on top. The banners were stamped with various words from the Love Language and Sweetheart stamp sets (both retired), then the edges were inked in cranberry ink.

I love creating framed decor...so much so that I have a line of it in my Etsy shop called {What's in a Frame}. I specialize in personalized baby name nursery decor...you can check it all out here.

Thanks for joining me today for Day #1 of the “Love Me Do” Valentine’s Blog Hop!  Next person in the hop is Tasha.  Check back again with me tomorrow for a new idea!

Here's a list of all the designers participating...

No comments: