Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Mini-Album

Today is Day 2 of the "Love Me Do" Valentine's blog hop. You can see my first post here, along with info on the grand prize at the end of the week! All this week a group of 5 designers, including myself, will be showcasing Valentine ideas to help inspire you for the season of LOVE!

This is a project I did last year, but I love it so much that I wanted to share it again! I used the My Creations Memory Showcase, which I love for many reasons, but especially because it can lay flat on a table or stand upright to display the whole thing!

The paper packs I used are now retired: Sweetheart and Animal Cookies from Close to my Heart. But the Sweetheart paper is on clearance right now for just $3.00!!! Hurry and get some...that's a crazy good deal! The retail is $12.95! I also hand-stamped some cardstock to make my own patterned paper.

I used the Spray Pen with Tulip re-inker and pearl paint on the front and back covers, as well as on 2 of the pull-out tags.

Love all those pretty buttons! Buttons are one of my favorite embellishments, and CTMH has some awesome ones. They have a lot of detail, and they're very reasonably priced...each bag comes with tons of fun buttons for just $5.95. Check them out >

How perfect is the black heart accent? It's a sticker from the Sweetheart embellishments. It's also retiring soon, so snag some while you can!

I used the Damask Tiles stamp set to make this pink-on-white background paper, and the Noted Backgrounds stamp set for the pink-on-pink paper. Both of these stamp sets are now retired, but the Universal Backgrounds stamp set is another one of my favorites for creating my own patterned paper and is still available.

Isn't the Bohemian Alphabet adorable?! It's one of my favorites...a must-have for scrapbook titles. The silver/pink ribbon is from Martha Stewart.

You can find some AMAZING deals on the "While Supplies Last" page of my CTMH website right now, including this Sweetheart paper and matching MyStickease.

To see all the clearance items go here >

Now hop over to Tasha's blog, and be sure to check back with me tomorrow for a new idea!

(I can't take total credit for the layout of these pages. Most of this album was lifted from Vicki Wizniuk's 9"x9" baby album here.)

Here's a list of all the designers participating in the blog hop...

2 comments:

Jennifer Payami said...

Super super super cute!!!

Amy said...

This is so stinkin cute. I have a book that needs to be covered and I have this paper to boot.