Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Art Philosophy Contest: Win a CTMH Stamp Set!

Don't worry, you're not seeing double. I had to postpone my previous Art Philosophy contest, so here is the new contest!

Do you have the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge? If so, I'm sure you've created some stunning artwork...and I want to see it! I'm giving away a stamp set of your choice from the new Close to my Heart Spring/Summer Idea book to one lucky winner. Read on to find out how...

If you don't have Art Philosophy yet, read this to see why it's a must-have collection. Then, you can order here. Not in the U.S.? Email me if you live in the UK or any other area and I'll see what I can do to help you.
 

How to Enter:
All you have to do is post a picture of your artwork on my Facebook page! (This can be anything you've created with the Art Philosophy cartridge—a card, scrapbook layout, wreath, or other 3D item.) Add some details about the project, including how you used the Art Philosophy cartridge. I'll choose a winner on Monday 2/27 using Random.org. Deadline to enter is midnight Sunday (which is technically Monday).

Details:
You must "like" Playing with Paper on Facebook. Contest ends on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at 11:59pm PT. Winner receives any A- thru D-sized stamp set of their choice from the new Close to my Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book!

Need Some Inspiration?
Look through my Art Philosophy Facebook album for lots of ideas on how you can use your AP collection! With over 700 images, this is the most complete and versatile Cricut cartridge I've seen on the market. There are endless possibilities!
 
Which stamp set will you choose if you win? Look through the new Spring/Summer Idea book >

Don't have the Art Philosophy cartridge yet?

Get yours now >
Or
Learn more about it >

This contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.

Good luck!

 

This contest and giveaway is sponsored by Jayma Malme, CTMH Independent Consultant.  

Follow Jayma on Twitter
Like Playing with Paper on Facebook

No comments: