Monday, February 6, 2012

Flashback Friday Challenge

Have you heard of the Flashback Friday Challenge blog yet? It's fairly new, and I just found it! The purpose of the blog is to dig up our past creations and re-post them based on the challenge for the week.

This past week's challenge (the blog's 20.0 challenge) is black and white cards. I don't think I've created a solely black and white card, which is weird because I LOVE black and white. But I made this one for one of the first CTMH parties I taught...for Valentine's Day 3 years ago.
 

To see the original post with details, like covering one of the hearts with glitter, click here.
 

I just started following the Flashback Friday blog, so I'm sure you can expect to see more fun re-posts from me. I hope you'll join in on the fun, too!

(Special thanks to my friend Lauren and Lauren Natalie Photography for taking the great pics of my card!)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a super SWEET card...can't believe it is 3 years old...you have such a fab style! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!

Tammy said...

I am so glad you are playing along with Flashback Friday...isnt it fun!!!

Love your card too!

Rose said...

oh i LOVE all the hearts on your sweet card :)
so glad you joined in on the FBF 20.0 fun :)

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card! thanks for joining in the fun at Flashback Friday 20.0.

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Love the hearts Jayma!

Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday 20.0! :)

Emily Keaton said...

What a totally fun card!! I found that I had to go with a splash of color on my first black/white card--I don't have any just solely black/white either!! What's up with that?? Anyway, I love this--it's so cute! Thanks for sharing it for Flashback Friday 20.0!

Jen said...

Oooh, love the dimension with your hearts...fantastic card..3 years old? Totally AWESOME! Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday..Amy had such a fabulous idea to look at past creations!
Jen

Merry said...

Oh this is so wonderful with all those terrific hearts and the black and white paper sets them off so nicely. Glad you found this and joined in Flashback Friday 20.0 chalelnge.

Linby said...

Lovely card, I like all the different hearts. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at FF20.
Linbyx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is a great card, love the pretty hearts, thanks for playing along on Flashback Friday 20.0 good luck with the blog hop, Hazelxo

Pam said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us!!!

Julie E said...

Ooooo, I like all those layered hearts! Definitely something worth trying today :>)
So glad you joined in the Flashback Friday fun!!!

SmilynStef said...

That B&W background is perfect for a valentine ... so glad you joined us for the Flashback Friday 20.0 Fun.

Lawren said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for joining Flashback Friday.

Be(e) said...

What a lovely card!! thanks for playing along with us!!