Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Interactive Page-Popping Cards, Scrapbook Pages & Gifts

Have you guys seen the new Adhesive Springs from Close to my Heart? When I first saw them in the new Idea Book, I thought they were SO cool and was trying to think of ways to incorporate them into my projects. Well check out this video...all the projects are cool, but especially the last interactive pop-out card!! I can't wait to make one myself!



Here's what the Adhesive Springs look like. They're only $2.95 for a package of 6!
You can find the "My Peeps" card shown in the video on page 72 of the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. How adorable is this stamp set?! Gotta Love My Peeps...and it's only $9.95. So many Easter card and layout ideas are running through my head :)

You can browse & order all the new products here >
View the new CTMH Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book here >

Have a wonderful day...thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

No comments: