Wednesday, February 29, 2012

U and Me 4 ever {What's in a Frame}

This was a fun frame to create..my husband's friend asked me to make a Valentine's Day gift for his fiance. He came up with the photo idea all on his own after seeing my framed artwork on Facebook! He even made sure to get a good picture of them the weekend after I spoke with him just for this gift :) 

He and his fiance are big Chargers fans so the only suggestion he really gave me was Chargers colors, and to also make it Valentine-y...so I did :) I think it's cute, and most importantly, they both loved it!


I really like how the black cardstock matting makes the whole thing pop with the black frame :)

I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the hearts, raffle ticket, and both swirls. Then I stamped the blue heart with the swirls stamp from the You and Me stamp set (retired). The raffle ticket stamp is one that comes with the Art Philosophy Collection...yay! Love how there are so many CTMH stamp sets that coordinate with the Art Philosophy cartridge now!

If you'd like more information about the Art Philosophy Cricut collection (and why I think it's a must-have), read this >

See all my {What's in a Frame} decor >
Visit my Etsy shop >
Supplies
Paper: CTMH Elemental paper pack, Black, Coloniel White, and Pacifica CTMH cardstock, red Bazzill cardstock
Other: Clear Sparkles, Creme Brulee ink, Art Philosophy Cricut collection

No comments: