Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daydream Personalized Nursery Decor Using Cricut Art Philosophy

Today at Practical Scrappers we're featuring papercrafted Home Decor projects! What's better to feature than one of my recent {What's in a Frame} projects? :) I know I say this every time, but I think this is my new favorite!
 

I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the letters. I love this font...it's basic and easy to read so it goes with just about everything. To make the letters glittery, I cut them at 1" onto double-sided sticky paper (I use Stampin' Up!).  Then I adhere them onto the 1-1/2" white square, and sprinkle Martha Stewart glitter on top. I love the MS glitter...it's so sparkly.

The customer wanted to add the words "important," "kind," and "smart" from the book The Help. This is a gift for her brother and that book is an inside joke with them. I love that! I think the words were highlighted well :)

I used the Daydream paper pack (retired) from Close to my Heart. I fell in love with this paper almost 4 years ago (I can't believe it's been that long!) when my sister was pregnant with my niece. At that time is when I came up with the idea for this personalized nursery decor and created my very first {What's in a Frame} for Madison. I fell in love with it, and so have many of you, and here we are at least a couple dozen later :) I still get excited for every Etsy order I get to create and especially love custom orders!

See all my {What's in a Frame} decor >
Visit my Etsy shop >


Supplies used (CTMH unless noted):
Daydream paper pack, Miracle chipboard irresistibles, sweet leaf ribbon collection, Just Blooms paper flower, Sans alphabet stamp set, clear sparkles, blush spiral clip/felt flower, sweet leaf ink, black ink, Spring Iris ink, Martha Stewart sterling glitter, Martha Stewart tag (doily)


Free Art Philosophy Collection in March!
Don't forget you can still get the AWESOME offer on the New Consultant Kit throughout the rest of March. When you sign up to be a Consultant you'll receive the Art Philosophy Cricut collection OR $100 in product for FREE with your kit. It's only $99 to sign up and you'll get over $400 in goodies! More info >


No comments: